New part-time role!
Are you looking for flexibility in your role?
Are you a confident person who can make decisions quickly?
My client is looking for an individual on a part-time basis who can support with the efficient running of the day-to-day business and engage with varied stakeholders and customers.
My client, based in stunning Sunningdale, is offering flexible working of 12 to 15 hours per week and the opportunity to occasionally work from home.
The role is paying between £12 to £13/hour and is a permanent role.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist and support in all aspects of the day-to-day management and operation of services and resources.
- Issue agendas and take minutes of the meetings
- Coordinate meetings/agendas and administer all paperwork associated with it.
- Maintain a database of applications
- Support in the layout and presentation of letters and meeting presentations
- Actively market their services and resources and liaise with members to increase usage
Minimum of 5 years in an office management or personal assistant role and experience in administration
Good report writing.
Used to issuing agendas
Excellent typing speeds for minute taking.
Proficient in standard IT packages
Ability to deal with a wide range of people and enquiries in a diplomatic and professional manner.
Ability to attend evening meetings (one per month) and willingness to work at other times as events require.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'