Part Time SEN Teacher PPA
- Wandsworth SEN School
- PPA ASD/SLD Class
- Part Time (3 days a week)
- Outstanding Recent OfSTED Report
- April Start
- Interview/Trial Days ASAP
Part Time SEN Teacher PPA - About the candidate:
I am seeking to appoint and experienced SEN teacher who has QTS and recent experience teaching in an SLD or ASD primary SEN school environment. This excellent SEN school caters to children aged 2 - 11 with autism and severe learning difficulties. The school is a great place to work. It has an exciting curriculum, a great staff team and there is lots of support, guidance, friendship and fun for its staff.
The successful applicant will be part of a team whose holistic, person centred approach supports a positive turning point in a young person's life. I am seeking an inspirational Class Teacher whose professional practice is in harmony with the school's view of learning for its students. The successful candidate will understand the unique qualities of all and believe in the capacity of all young people to learn and grow despite the challenges they face. You will see learning in its widest sense and be a creative, innovative practitioner in order to incite excitement and enthusiasm in the staff team and young people in their care.
Part Time SEN Teacher PPA - Additional Benefits:
- Supportive stable SLT
- Opportunity for mainstream teachers to transition into an excellent SEN environment]
- No planning
- 2-3 Days a Week
- Outstanding OfSTED Grading
- Excellent CPD and Training Opportunities
- Modern well resourced classrooms
- Potential Permanent Contract -Sept 18
Part Time SEN Teacher PPA - Skills and experience:
- Recent UK Teaching Experience
- Experience working in a Primary or SEN school
- Good curriculum knowledge
- PECS and Makaton skills preferable
- QTS ideally
- "SEN Teacher"
- "ASD" or "PMLD" or "SLD" or "special educational needs"
- "SEND Teacher"
- "Severe Learning Difficulties"
- "Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties"