Part- Time SEN TA/ LSA Required ASAP- Bolton
MILK Education are looking for a Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant to work at a Good Mainstream Primary School in Bolton commencing ASAP until July 2018. This role is for 3 days per week with a view of being extended after July 2018.
This role is to work 1-2-1 with a child with ADHD, ASC and SEMH and the ideal candidate must have strong behaviour management whilst providing a nurturing learning environment. Previous experience of working with challenging behaviour is essential and you must be resilient.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary/SEN School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
In order to be considered for this role or any other opportunities we have please click 'apply’ below for one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job