Part Time PA/Secretary, Derby
Your new company
My client is looking for a temporary PA to work between 18 - 20 hours per week until end of June 2018, starting immediately.
Your new role
Duties will include:
- Diary management
- Meeting co-ordination including collation of distribution of supporting papers
- Minute-taking, including taking responsibilities for creating agendas, preparing papers and following up actions to support the team
- Liaise with internal and external staff
- Maintenance of electronic records
- Typing/formatting of documents
- To take minutes of the relevant sub-groups and committees that report to the Governing Body and relate to the directorate's responsibilities.
- Maintain comprehensive notes, minutes and meeting records
- Photocopying and word processing documents, letters, emails, minutes and reports when required.
- Inputting into, monitoring and printing reports from computerised systems.
- Responsible for organising meetings for the department and planning any administrative work as required.
- Assist with producing regular reports as requested to do so in relation the Directorate.
- Ensuring all information including urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Organising and planning events as necessary supporting information material.
- Supporting the team in project management and participating in department events.
- Inputting, monitoring and checking data, required for finite and ongoing projects within the team.
- Working with all team members in the collection and analysis of information for reporting on relevant team projects.
- Responsible for ordering and receipting goods and services and coding invoices.
- Developing and maintaining effective electronic and paper filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to other members of the team.
- Able to work on own initiative and unsupervised, within defined policies and procedures to set timescales.
- Have a flexible/adaptable approach to their work in order to meet various deadlines.
- Working together with other administrative staff to provide an effective network of communication including dealing with visitors to the base and being flexible to cover other administrators' general duties on the base.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a proven Secretary to start ASAP and have experience in taking minutes, managing diaries and travel arrangements as well as organising board meetings.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a temporary contract based in Derby City Centre.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.