ABLE TO TEACH UP TO AND INCLUDING KEY STAGE 5?
ABLE TO TEACH TUESDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS
The Education Network is working with a brilliant school in Tipton who are looking for a Qualified Teacher of Science to start immediaetly, and on a part-time basis and and remain there until the end of the academic year - working Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Having worked with this particular school before, the feedback we get from staff is always excellent - and there has not been an occasion where they have not taken our teacher permanently at some point.
Wanting to meet suitable candidates immediately, we are looking for someone, who:
- Is QTS Qualified Science
- Can be available for interview and trial lesson ASAP
- Able to start immediately
- Wants to work in a 'Good' school with a Sixth Form
- Would like the opportunity for a permanent position
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in 2018. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121)-423-8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job