The Academy enjoys being continuously rated ‘good’ and is commended for its persistence in always striving to achieve the best from its pupils. It is situated in Wakefield with good motorway links making it ideal for candidates travelling from Leeds, Kirklees, Bradford, Barnsley and Sheffield. The atmosphere of the Academy is vibrant with an array of highly modern facilities to enhance student learning.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
• Be able to teach all sciences to KS3 and KS4
• Excellent classroom management skills
• You will be passionate teacher of Science with excellent curriculum knowledge and have the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
• Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
• Be able to plan exciting, innovative lessons that make students active in the learning process.
If you believe this is the ideal role, please apply now or give me a call on 0113 2368960.
Reed Education is Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references. We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and a member of our team will be with you shortly.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business