Part-time Science Maternity Cover
Location: Islington, North London
Salary:£147-£190 per day
Starts: April 2018
Contract: Fixed term
GSL Education are currently looking to appoint a qualified part - time Science teacher at one of our secondary schools in North London. This is a Monday - Wednesday part-time role, starting after Easter until July 2018.
The role is at an over-subscribed 11-18 school located in the London Borough of Islington. The school is a Specialist College for Science and Mathematics with a track record of academic excellence in Art, Drama, Music and Technology. Its students are highly aspirational and have positive attitudes to their learning and attainment. The school was judged to be "Outstanding" in each of the categories by OFSTED in a recent inspection.
As such, we are looking for a Science teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
· Be a qualified Science teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
· Have an updated CV and enhanced DBS
· Have the ability to work under pressure
· Demonstrate recent experience as a Science teacher
· Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
· Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
· Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Ryan at GSL Education as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job