Do you want to improve and change the life of Children in our community?
Do you share our passion and comitment to lead by example ?
We are recruiting for a charitable organisation Caritas Diocese of Shrewsbury.
We require a schools social worker to provide high quality Family Support Services in schools across the Diocese of Shrewsbury. Covering schools in Wythenshawe Manchester.
The role is part time to cover 21 hours per week.
please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
To work with pupils referred to the School Family Support Service on a variety of issues,
providing a non-judgemental, caring and confidential environment for them to work through
their problems and difficulties.
2. To liaise and work with parents and families, sometimes in their homes to ensure that the
young person’s needs are being met and family issues addressed.
3. To ensure that priority is given to the Safeguarding Policy and Procedures in all work
4. To help identify factors affecting an individual pupil’s well-being and behaviour in school and
at home and to facilitate appropriate interventions with other professionals and agencies
5. To work with other agencies and introduce their services to the school if appropriate.
6. To liaise with school personnel and Caritas staff to progress referrals
To work for Caritas you must be;
Registered social worker status with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check required
Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have the use of a car insured for business use
To work from a number of allocated schools in the Diocese of Shrewsbury
Flexibility of working hours to meet the needs of the service.
We want to hear from you if you meet the criteria above.
All Cv's to; email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'