** School Caretaker needed
** Immediate start
** Part-time (3 days per week)
** Long Term
** Enhanced DBS Essential
Active Recruitment are currently looking for a School Caretaker in Thurrock, to start as soon as possible on a Part-time (3 days per week) basis. The successful applicant will be working within a reputable, vibrant school with modern, state-of-the-art facilities. They are ideally looking for someone who has experience within an Educational setting. You will be working alongside the Site Manager, assisting with the daily upkeep of the school grounds (General maintenance, repairs etc.)
Day to day duties will be:
- Maintaining school grounds
- Health and safety
- Maintenance including some grounds maintenance
- Porterage and cleaning
The ideal candidate will have:
- An Enhanced DBS check
- Experience of working within the education environment would be advantageous
- Previous experience as caretaker would be advantageous
- General building experience
- Knowledge of efficient cleaning methods and materials
- Evidence of success in completing handyperson or DIY tasks (paid or unpaid)
- Awareness of the main requirements of health and safety legislation and good practice relevant to the duties of the post
We look forward to receiving your application!
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'