This fast growing business based near Goole is looking for a Part Time Sales Ledger Clerk to join this busy and growing finance team in a newly created role. This is an integral role within their finance function to support the Sales Ledger Team Leader. Initially the role will involve;
- Input the banking transactions each day
- Downloading the bank statements in excel & uploading onto the system
- Daily cash postings and matching on the accounts
- Reconciling multiple bank accounts including multi-currency
- Handling queries
- Assisting with general accounts administration
The hours are 9 or 10 am until 3pm, Monday to Friday and can be tailored around these times to fit your requirements or school hours etc.
The right candidate?
- It is important that you are a personable individual who is a good team player with the ability to build and maintain both colleague and client relations at pace
- You must have some basic accounts administration experience in a busy environment
- You will be IT literate including in Excel
- You will be organised, hardworking and have a passion for making a real difference to the business
What is on offer?
For the right candidate, a competitive salary and package is on offer, along with a real opportunity to be part of a friendly finance team.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.