Salary: £8.87 ph + commission
OTE potential is extremely rewarding, My client is offering a base salary, plus bonuses for appointments attended and appointment to completion.
Hours: 20-25 hours pw
Are you an experienced B2B Sales Executive looking for a part time role? Then this could be the right role for you
Do you have?
- Strong Communication Skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Reliable with a good work ethic
- Team Player
- Previous sales experience
If you have unlimited levels of ambition and hunger combined with a passion to deliver brilliant life-changing outcomes for customers, then read on
About the role:
- To qualify…. you could be an experienced Tele sales Consultant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Come and join the best club you can ever be part of!
- Exceptional business development, customer skills, organizational excellence, tenacity, drive and an ability to inspire customers to make life-changing decisions are the prerequisites and minimum to be considered for this role.
IS THIS YOU?
- You are a self-starter who drives and exceeds sales targets
- A positive attitude and determination to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to adapt your personal style for all stakeholders
- Confidence with tele-sales (outbound and inbound) with the ability to convert your leads to your appointments
- Accurate and efficient administration skills
- Persuasive yet personable, presentable and prepared to go the extra mile
- A genuine interest in property, lifestyle and personal finance would be advantageous
Immediate start available.
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'