Lloyd Recruitment Services has an exciting opportunity working for a leading organisation. Our client is looking for a Part time Sales Assistant for their Chelmsford Branch.
- We require a part time (2-3 days per week) Showroom Salesperson to be principally based at our Chelmsford store
- Reporting directly to the store manager, the role is to drive retail sales, deal with customer service opportunities, merchandise and demonstrate product
- Our stores operate 7 days per week and the role will therefore include weekend work days and a commitment to work bank holidays is required
- Our product range is mid to high end and that our average sales can approach £10,000. Consequently, the showroom salesperson needs to be comfortable at this end of the market and have the passion, knowledge and communication skills to give our customers the confidence to buy
- Help achieve the sales and margin targets for the Chelmsford store
- Work with the store manager to capture all sales opportunities and carry out other store functions as required
- Drive retail sales, deal with customer service opportunities, merchandise and demonstrate the products and range
- Responsible for opening and closing of the store when needed - self-motivation is essential as there will be days where you will be required to work alone and be comfortable with the responsibility to open and close the store
- Acquire a deep understanding of the product features, advantages and benefits
- Active participation in sales meetings - giving and receiving feedback
- Previous experience retail sales professional from a premium product environment advantageous
- Successful experience in a specialist / premium retail sales environment
- Fully understands the customer journey towards a luxury purchase
- Skilled salesperson with the ability to question, present benefits and close
- A passionate individual with an engaging personality who forms excellent customer relationships quickly and naturally
- Full driving licence and own transport essential
Hours of work:
09.00 - 17.30 and 10.00 - 16.00 on Sunday. Working 2-3 days a week with a requirement to work weekend days. The job holder would need to work spring / summer Bank Holiday days as these are core sales opportunities
- A basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000 pro rata dependant on experience plus annual bonus on sales targets that could add up to £3000 a year for a successful candidate.
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'