You will be required to assist the Store Manager in delivering excellent customer service and the highest store standards to enable maximum sales growth and achievement of budgets and targets. Also ensuring the correct routines, procedures, policies and processes are adhered to and maintained in order to run a disciplined, safe, secure and effective self storage store operation.KEY PRINCIPLES OF THE JOB:To assist the store manager in:
- Working with the Store Manager to deliver store targets and objectives including occupancy levels, sales per sq ft, insurance income, merchandise sales and customer service.
- To ensure that the Sales and Marketing brief is fully understood and adhered to at all times.
- To implement and adhere to all policies, procedures and routines, whilst making sure that all requests and returns are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Maintaining at all times a clear focus on exceeding the customer’s expectations and increasing sales through a proactive attitude to marketing the store.
- Sales - Working with the Store Manager tomaximise and seek out opportunities to increase sales and achieve targets. Ensuring that the sales process, as detailed in the Sales and Marketing brief, is always put in to practise at every enquiry and with every potential customer.
- Standards - Maintaining the Store Standard ensuring that the daily, weekly and monthly routines and cleaning rota are adhered to.
- Marketing - Always promote the features and benefits of using us to both business and domestic customers. Build and maintain professional relationships with associated businesses.
- Customer Service - The store team should be fully focused on delivering excellent customer service and exceed the customer’s expectation by ensuring that we put the customer first always.
- Compliance / Administration - The store must adhere to, and comply with all company policies, procedures and routines, as detailed in the store operations manual. All records must be maintained and filed as per the office layout plan. All new initiatives must be successfully implemented and maintained.
- The Store is open 7 days a week and in order to ensure we deliver a high customer service standard and the delivery of the key accountabilities there is some lone working needed.
- Part time roles typically involve 20 hrs a week of rotational hours, critically covering the busy weekend times.
- Competitive rates and inclusion into the monthly bonus program.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
- Business Targets
- Customer Service
- General Administration