This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Part-Time Sales Advisor to join a market-leading, award-winning insurance provider as part of their business sales team. Working for a nationally recognised brand, you will build relationships with business owners to generate interest in the company's health insurance services. Working Part-Time Monday to Friday, 9:30-2:30.
This is a perfect role for working parents or individuals with other commitments who require part time hours. Whether you have existing experience or if this is your first time selling, you will be given two weeks of training to give you every chance of success. As well as this, the company provides numerous routes for long-term progression. You will be presented with excellent opportunities to develop in a supportive, rewarding environment.
As a Part-Time Sales Advisor you will:
- Develop new business opportunities with business owners by consulting on the benefits of business health insurance
- Use fantastic customer service skills to build rapport and secure interest
- Provide detailed briefs on customer requirements to the closing team to maximise the chance of conversion
- Arrange appointments for the field-based team when necessary
- Work quickly in a vibrant, lively environment to achieve personal and team targets
To be a successful Part-Time Sales Advisor you will need:
- No experience is necessary as full training will be provided. People with experience in retail, hospitality, contact centre or sales experience have gone on to be highly successful in this role. We would be especially keen to hear from people with experience as a Sales Assistant (retail), call centre advisor, sales advisor, telemarketer, direct sales, sales executive or customer service advisor
- Genuine desire and ambition to develop a successful career
- Strong communication skills and a friendly, professional telephone manner
- Motivation to exceed personal targets and earn good commission
Part-Time Sales Advisor Package & Benefits:
- £17500 basic salary pro-rata (£8.97 per hour)
- Monthly on target commission of £625
- Extensive classroom-based training with ongoing support and development
- Monday-Friday office hours, 9:30-2:30
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Excellent incentives and perks including apple watches and paid-for holidays
- Contributory pension
- Onsite restaurant with discounted meals
- Fantastic, modern offices within 10 min of Stockport town centre
This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a forward-thinking business and progress their career. If you are friendly, outgoing and hard-working, we want to hear from you.
Interviews are immediately available so please apply now for consideration.
- call centre
- customer service
- new business
- contact centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"