PART-TIME SALES ADVISOR
Hours per week: 18 per week
Salary per annum: £7,488 pa
On target bonus earnings potential: £1,267 pa
Fancy working for the world's leading foreign exchange specialist? Travelex Agency Services cater to one of UK’s most famous and busiest Supermarket brands with 140 travel money bureaus and circa 500 team members in cities and towns across the country.
Founded in 1976, Travelex has grown into far more than just travel money. With over 1,200 stores and 1,000 ATMs, we have customers in over 71 countries around the world and always at the forefront of the world’s travel money. We also process and deliver foreign currency orders for major banks, travel agencies, supermarkets, hotels and casinos, as well as distributing large quantities of foreign currency banknotes for customers including central banks and international financial institutions. We also play a hand in the remittance and international payments spaces. Want to get involved?
About the role
- We’re looking for a friendly and motivated Sales Advisor for our Supermarket Travel Money store to support customers in buying and selling foreign exchange, as well as providing advice and support around our full range of products.
- Your role will involve dealing with cash counting and balancing, whilst adhering to compliance, legal and regulatory standards.
- You’ll be working towards the delivery of key targets, including (but not limited) to financials, customer service and compliance.
- And of course, you’ll do all of this with a smile and provide excellent service to our customers
- Work independently but also be part of team striving towards common targets
Working pattern - You will work flexibly across a variety of shifts between 8.30am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm on Saturdays and 6 hour shifts on Sundays. We will give you a minimum of four weeks’ notice for all shifts.
What benefits we can offer you
- Location pay / Cost of living pay enhancement
- Monthly sales bonus (Xcel) subject to t’s and c’s
- Cash based reward and recognition (Go Beyond)
- Staff rates on currency
- Enhanced bank holiday working payments
- Enhanced overtime pay
- Flexible benefit schemes including childcare vouchers, buying and selling holidays, private medical insurance and many more.
- Opportunities for NVQ’s/Apprenticeships (England only) and Development Programmes.
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Free staff parking
- Free uniform
- Subsidised (staff) canteen access
- Employee Assistance - phone counselling & up to 8 F2F counselling sessions
Our Essential requirements
- You will be able to perform basic arithmetic /mathematics
- A clear credit and criminal record history
- 2 years of personal & work referencing (this can include education)
The internal Job title for this role is Travel Money Advisor however for the purposes of the job advert and keyword search the Role has been advertised as Sales Advisor.
To find out more about what it’s like to work with Travelex, take a look at our Staff Stories, Deal for our people and what we do please follow the Travelex website
If you like what you've heard so far, don't hesitate to get in touch!
- Customer Service
- Foreign Exchange
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job