Part-Time Sales Advisor - Horsham
Are you looking for your next retail opportunity? Can you drive customer service to market-leading standards? Do you want to join a business that has performed exceptionally well over the previous months and is now looking to grow further throughout 2020 and into 2021? If so, please read on!
Zachary Daniels are recruiting for a leading retailer who are looking for a full-time sales assistant in Horsham who will help the company progress, develop and maximise sales. This business are relatively new to the UK and therefore the opportunity with the company to progress your career is unrivalled.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Exhibiting excellent floor presence and ensuring all customers receive first class service
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual sales goals
- Displaying great product knowledge and being able to use that to help drive sales
- Building and managing your customer accounts to sustain repeat business
- Showing entrepreneurial spirit to help drive sales outside of store
- Phone and email both established and developing clients to communicate updates, events and follow-up on enquiries
You will need to have a minimum of one years' customer service experience to be considered for this appointment and will be passionate, ambitious and show excellence during all tasks undertaken, particularly in relation to customer service and sales.
The business offer an hourly rate of £10.57 plus commission and various other company benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'