Cordant People are delighted to be recruiting a Part Time Sales Administrator for our industry leading client based in Dundee. Our client offers free on site parking, yearly salary reviews and a fantastic holiday package.
- Processing sales orders from existing clients
- Maintaining spreadsheets and databases
- Providing first class customer service at all times
- General office admin duties
- Sage experience preferable however all training will be provided
- Previous experience working in a fast paced office environment
- Working knowledge of MS office packages
- Ability to articulate and communicate effectively to customers
- A 'self-starter' who has the drive to go the extra mile
If you feel like you can match what we are looking for please apply as we would love to hear from you.
We will endeavour to respond to every candidate within 5 working days however we are unable to provide individual feedback to those candidates who are unsuccessful due to the high level of Cv's.
Cordant People are a national recruitment consultancy. Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee with Aberdeen due to open in the near future
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer