Part Time Sales Administrator (20 hours per week)
We are looking for a Part Time Sales Administrator to work in a small team for our growing client in the Electronics/ Manufacturing industry.
Working closely with the Office Manager and the broader team, this is a busy, process driven administrative role and requires an individual with high attention to detail and the ability to manage their time effectively.
As the Part Time Sales Administrator you will:
- Process purchase onto the internal system
- Request quotes for all purchased items and raise PO's
- Liaise with the manufacturing manager to ensure delivery time frames can be met
- Process invoices received from suppliers
- Be the main point of contact, deal with general enquiries and correspondence from customers
- Extensive use of in-house systems and good MS Excel skills required.
The ideal Part Time Sales Administrator will:
- Have previous Sales Administration experience ideally from a similar sector would be preferable.
- Have a strong process driven administrative background with sound attention to detail and the ability to work self-sufficiently.
- Strong IT and data entry skills including Excel are also vital.
- Have experience working in a small team
Part Time Sales Administrator Benefits:
- Company performance related bonus
- Free Parking
- Contributory Pension
- Private Medical Care
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Data Entry
- Sales Administration
- Process Driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'