Are you looking for work within the retail industry with an immediate start? Do you have a passion for technology and gadgets and want to work for a well established brand such as O2? Are you available to work flexible shifts to cover 25 hours a week? If YES, please give me a call immediately!
* Competitive pay rate of £7.68, rising to £8.67 after 6 months!!
* Working in a vibrant and friendly team with all the latest gadgets
* Working in central Swindon with great public transport links to and from most areas
* Being part of a team who all strive towards success
* Option to work overtime at busy periods
* Regular and continuous training
* Quarterly bonus scheme
To be selected for this position, you must demonstrate outstanding customer service with the ability to work in a target driven and fast paced environment.
Of course you will be given full training on these fantastic products and services, however will be expected to have an existing knowledge and keen interest in products and gadgets.
Working within a dedicated and enthusiastic team you will receive all the support you could possibly need. You will also be part of an exciting and target driven environment where your learning and progression is encouraged!
As you will be selling credit agreements, you are required to be 18 years of age for this role.
* Meeting and greeting O2 customers, assisting with their visit to the store
* Keeping fully up to date with all O2 products and services
* Assisting customers with the purchase of O2 goods and services
* Hitting all sales targets
* Demonstrating a high level of customer service at all times
You should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
* Experience of working within retail or sales would be an advantage
* Must have an interest and good understanding of mobile technology
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Friendly and professional approach
* High level of energy with a desire to succeed
* Willing to go the extra mile, every time
* To be keen and helpful to all customers all the time
* Flexible attitude
You will be working for 25 hours on a flexible basis as part of a team within the Swindon store. Your hours will be managed on a rota basis within the store opening hours which are; 9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday and 11am to 5pm Sunday, and you will be required to have a flexible working pattern that will cover the store opening hours. This will include weekends, bank holidays and possibly evenings during seasonal periods.
If you think this is the job for you, please apply now, send your CV to us or call the branch for more information!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Customer Service
- Customer Assistant