Active Staff are searching for a part time Resourcer.
Sales team / Milton Park
As a Resourcer you will be required to meet and greet all future candidates, completing their registration process and carrying out references. You will manage your own diary, dedicating time and energy into placing temporary and permanent candidates. You will be an integral part of a team who will report to the Senior Consultant at Milton Park, to ensure the job is completed to our high standards. You will deliver the clients expectations and meet all service level agreements. You will be responsible for supporting the consultants, to drive new business.
Your role is detailed below:
- Registration of all new candidates
- Reference request completion on all candidates
- Input of all candidates onto database
- Printing and preparation of registration packs
- At times through the week, you could be responsible for placing candidates
- Accurate and compliant administration on PC and day book
- Daily recording of temporary staff, monitoring signing in and out
- Attend networking events
What do you need to be successful?
- Energetic, organised and conscientious approach
- Friendly and supportive to all team members, working as a cohesive team
- Methodical approach and an eye for detail
- Be able to work efficiently and accurately
- Ability to follow instruction and work to deadlines
- PC literate with a good knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Office
- Ability to use own initiative and work well as part of a team
What makes you a good fit for Active Staff?
In addition to the above to be successful here you will need to demonstrate a conscientious approach, professionalism and have a flair for targets and achieving sales. You must have a positive impact and a great sense of humour and above all you'll need to be a passionate learner determined to truly understand the complexities of Recruitment. Our motto is always to support each other, and being disrespectful or rude to each other will not be tolerated.
What's in it for you?
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 10am until 2pm with overtime possible
Pay Scale: £8.50 per hour paid weekly
Location: Milton Park, Abingdon, OX14 4RY
Holiday allowance: 22 Days, rising to 25 with service (pro rata)
Benefits: Commission, bonus payments (after probationary period 6 months)
What else do you need to know?
Employees are required to follow the Active Staff quality processes, health & safety handbook and comply with data protection policies. The promotion and maintenance of high standards of general housekeeping within the department is actively encouraged.
The job holder may be required to carry out any other duties as are within the scope, purpose and spirit of the role. This job description reflects the present requirements of the post, as duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and be subject to amendment in consultation with the post holder.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job