Part Time Residential Caretaker
Our Client is currently seeking a part time residential caretaker to work at a luxury residential building in Earls Court. This is a temp - perm contract.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday & Friday 09:00-14:00
Salary £9 - 9.50ph
- To deliver a confident, proactive and integrated customer focused service ensuring all customers continue to be delighted with their home .
- To work as part of a multi disciplinary placemaking team communicating and reporting to Managing Agents, customers, Development team to ensure the development is effectively managed and any concerns are highlighted and resolved quickly.
- To ensure that all contractors visiting and working at the development complete their works to an exceptional standard and maintain safety and security standards on site.
- To provide high quality and efficient estate and sites services, including internal and external decorating, minor maintenance and cleaning services.
- To engage customers in the active management of the development.
- To ensure that all services delivered meet or exceed performance standards and customer expectations.
- To carry out inspections of all internal and external common parts daily, including keeping a "neighbourly eye" on vacant properties. Inspection findings should be recorded and issues reported and rectified.
- To undertake the cleaning of the common parts to an exceptional standard as detailed in the specification of work.
- Carry out litter picking in the external areas to ensure that these are free from detritus including cigarette ends, empty cigarette bins on a daily basis keeping all internal and external communal areas tidy.
- Complete minor maintenance to the communal areas or agree with the Property Manager action required for repairs requiring specialist skills.
- Provide initial support in a maintenance emergency situation to customers within working hours.
- Taking responsibility for removal of any large items of rubbish, any items left in communal areas, reporting abandoned cars, litter picking and graffiti removal.
- To maintain all administration records required on site as directed by the Managing Agents.
- Ensure that fire hazards are reduced and common areas are maintain to minimise the risk of fire, implementing best practice and all management guidance in the Fire Risk Assessment.
- To maintain accident books and contractor registers for the development including issuing permits to work to contractors on site.
- To liaise at least on a weekly basis with the Property Manager and complete reporting forms as necessary.
- Sort and deliver mail and parcels as appropriate.
- Monitoring own expenditure and keeping accurate records, and understanding the importance of reducing costs, and providing an effective, value for money service to residents.
- Ensure that all contractors working on site whether in communal or demised areas maintain a workmanlike approach and make good any damage or mess that they cause.
- Carry out meter readings in a systematic manner.
- Keep the front entrance & caretaker office clean and tidy.
- Ensure that the security of the Block is maintained at all times.
- Liaise with other Agencies e.g. Police, Fire Brigade, in relation to criminal and property damage and crime prevention.
- Keep any keys securely and ensure that key records are kept up to date and keys are only released in line with instruction.
- Ensure that all these tasks are carried out in line with health and safety guidelines and the Group’s Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Complete other tasks as deemed appropriate by the Property Manager and Managing Agent.
Previous experience in caretaking roles is essential and residential experience is desirable.
Jackson Sims Recruitment, specialists in Block & Estate Management, is a property management recruitment company operating in London and the UK. Should you be a candidate or client working in property management we have a multitude of recruitment services that can be tailored to you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'