Reservations Consultants / Customer Service (Variable Hours)
Job Type: Part-time Evening and Weekends
Salary: Competitive market salary offered DOE (Depending on experience)
Location: Bideford, Devon
If you are looking for a part-time role this is a unique customer service opportunity to join a vibrant, rewarding and innovative employer!
You will be positioned in the busy Reservations Team and we take 50,000 bookings a year and cover all aspects of pre-sales (Reservations) and after sales activity (Customer services).
Working in the stunning North Devon town of Bideford with 3 beautiful beaches, you can expect to work for a British Travel Awards winner for excellence in customer service. With approaching 200 staff and a growing portfolio of 3400+ properties across the UK. If you thrive in a fast-paced, versatile and exciting team environment, this career move could be your best one yet!
We value our staff which is why we offer a comprehensive training and support program to ensure you can confidently deliver our market-leading approach.
•Within the role of reservations and customer services, you will join a dedicated team of holiday experts who skilfully guide and assist customers in finding their perfect holiday cottage. * Full training is provided
•You will use a variety of channels from taking calls, to email and on-line live chat services.
•Effectively sell holidays to holidaymakers and convert leads.
•Handle enquiries quickly to be more efficient.
•Add perceived value to clients choosing our business.
•Negotiation skills; Work through with clients to get the best price.
Essential and desirable criteria
• Good telephone experience and an ability to speak confidently with customers.
• Good interpersonal and team based skills.
- MS Office skills and experience with responding to emails in a business environment.
- Experience of working within the travel and leisure industry.
- Experience in a sale based environment.
- Proven customer service experience within a relevant role, gained within a customer focused environment, e.g. office or contact centre, retail or hospitality sector or similar.
•Competitive salary offered (DOE).
•Pension scheme and holiday offer (including an annual holiday allowance to experience our properties).
King Recruit is working in partnership with holidaycottages.co.uk. Please direct all correspondence and enquiries to the email address above.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service