Part-Time Renewals and Retentions Consultant
Are you looking for Part time telephony based position? Our Cardiff based client is looking for a Renewals & Retentions consultant to join their growing team on a part-time basis.
Position: Part-Time Retentions and Renewals Consultant
Hours: 20 hours per week (Either 9am - 1pm or 10am - 2pm) & must be able to work every other Saturday
Salary: Pro rata of £18,000 p.a
Start & Interview: ASAP
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Carry out calls with all new customers, successfully retain, renew or re-broke, in conjunction with the sales team
- Providing excellent customer service in line with organisational standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service and advice to retain customers who are looking to cancel policies mid-term or at renewal stage.
- Talk positively about the company brand with customers, raising awareness of full product offering and take advantage of cross sell or re-broke opportunities, working closely with the Sales Advisers
- Liaise with our insurer partners to determine best industry policies and practices and handle customer complaints and cancellations effectively.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Good sales experience
- Driven, personable personality
- Confident on the telephone and taking calls
- Available to work the hours above
If you feel that you have the skills, experience and are immediately looking for a part time position - please APPLY NOW and will be in touch ASAP if you have been shortlisted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'