Due to our continued success we are seeking an experienced Part Time Recruitment Resourcer to join our friendly team on a permanent basis. You will have a passion for customer service and a natural flair for matching the right candidate to the right job.
The role will be 16 hours per week preferably over a 4 day period. You will be part of our growing Office & Commercial team and be sourcing local talent for a variety of positions ranging from junior to senior and executive.
As our Part Time Recruitment Resourcer you will be:
• Sourcing of candidate CVs using job boards and social media
• Interviewing candidates and preparing profiles and CV for submission to our clients
• Various administration duties in relation to compliance
• Lead generation
• Administration tasks relating to the recruitment process i.e. interview letters, references etc
• Meeting and greeting customers in our reception area
• Assist with ad-hoc projects and campaigns
To succeed as our Part Time Recruitment Resourcer you will have:
• Previous experience of resourcing candidates within a recruitment environment is essential
• Knowledge of recruiting within the Manufacturing, Distribution and Engineering sectors is advantageous
• Excellent telephone manner and a warm, friendly and approachable character coupled with the ability to converse with candidates at all levels
• A enthusiastic, sales orientated and resilient nature
• Professionalism with strong customer service ethics
• 16 hours per week (over a 3 or 4 day period)
• 18-20k pa pro-rata
• 23 days holiday rising to 27 with service (pro rata)
• Enhanced pension scheme
• Private healthcare
• Life Assurance
• Team incentives
• Free parking
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'