We are looking for an experienced Part-Time Recruitment Administrator who is articulate, self-motivated and has excellent communication skills both, verbally and written to work at Hart Recruitment based in Great Barr, Birmingham. This is a permanent part-time position working 8:30 am to 2:15 pm, Monday to Friday, 27.5 hours per week.
You will be working alongside a driven, customer-focused and fun team, along with our office dog, Betty the Boss! Benefits include 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays pro rata plus Christmas shut down (holiday allowance increases with service), free car parking, internal and external training courses and company social events.
As the Part-Time Recruitment Administrator, you will be:
- Managing and cleansing the in-house CRM system, ensuring all candidates, contacts and company details are accurately inputted and updated
- Meeting and greeting candidates and completing accurate right to work and eligibility to work in the UK checks
- Setting up meeting rooms prior to Hart Training sessions
- Completing analytical reports using Microsoft Excel prior to KPI and Management meetings
- Completing stock control of the office supplies
- Acting as the first point of contact, dealing with general enquiries and transferring calls to the relevant person
- Producing and preparing job advertisements and candidates CV’s
- Assisting consultants with filtering applications for current vacancies
- Supporting the Marketing Executive with ad-hoc duties
- Assisting the consultants with the administration for the weekly temporary payroll
As the Part-Time Recruitment Administrator, you will have:
- Previous experience working within recruitment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable making your own decisions whilst working to processes
- The ability to re-prioritise workload
- Competent using Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
- You may have experience working as a: Part Time Recruitment Administrator, Candidate Support Administrator, Candidate Assurance Consultant, Compliance Assurance Consultant, Compliance Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Recruitment Coordinator or Consultant, Internal Recruiter or Resourcing Assistant
In return, you will receive a salary of £9 - £11 per hour plus a fantastic range of benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'