This new opportunity has just come in and although this might not be right for you, perhaps you know someone who it could suit?
Recruiter, Marketing Agency, Part time, 30hrs a week, £30k FTE, Milton Keynes.
Our well-established client is a B2B marketing agency that uses sales and marketing know-how, combined with the latest digital and marketing automation tools, to help customers generate more opportunities and convert those opportunities into sales. They have built the business around three critical marketing functions; inbound marketing, content marketing and marketing automation. The company are known for being fun and lively and they pride themselves on making everyone feeling welcome.
They are looking for an experienced recruiter to support the HR Manager during a very busy recruitment period. The Recruiter will need to work autonomously and manage the end to end recruitment process. The role will involve recruiting for the UK and US teams.
The main responsibilities are:
- Preparing job descriptions
- Liaising with Finance Manager to ensure roles are approved
- Working with preferred supplier recruitment agencies
- Managing the Linked In page and applications
- Looking for other ways to advertise roles
- Managing candidates
- Setting up interviews and managing internal diary
- Booking rooms for interviews
- Collecting and storing interview notes
- Feedback to candidates
- Managing offer process and negotiating
- Other assistance to the HR Manager where required.
The successful candidate will be one who is able to demonstrate the company values. You will have a determination to overcome adversity and have an attitude that embraces change, seeing it as opportunity. It is also essential that you have:
- Recruitment experience either in-house or agency
- Marketing agency experience would be desirable
- Interview experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Great people skills and able to manage internal stakeholders expectations
- Able to work unsupervised and to tight deadlines.
The role is offered on a part time basis, for 30 hours per week. This is a contract position for 6 months.
Closing Date: 9th October but please apply asap if you are interested in this position.
If you, or someone you know is interested in this position, please email gemma at Ten2Two with a supporting statement letting us know why you feel you'd be a good fit for the position and if we have your latest CV.
- Recruitment Process
- People Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job