uice are excited to be working with an established professional services employer in Central Bath. We are looking for a Part time Receptionist to be a friendly face now staff are coming back into the office.
Duties include but are not limited to -
- Be the first point of contact for clients for all incoming calls
- Be a smiling face to greet clients and staff when entering the office
- Be the first point of contact for visitors to the office ensuring visitors log is maintained
- Answering phones and directing the calls to the correct advisor/ department
- Greet, sign in and offer beverages for clients on arrival, engaging with them in a professional manner to promote exceptional customer service
- Open and close reception areas each day including light cleaning of your workspace
- Booking taxis/train tickets/accommodation in according with the company’s travel policy.
- Maintaining office space keeping it tidy
Skills we look for
- Friendly manner
- Good telephone manner
- Strong customer service
- Previous experience in a reception desk would be preferable but not vital
This part time opportunity is Monday to Friday 1pm until 5:30pm on a permanent basis. If this is something you’d be interested in then please send in your CV for immediate consideration!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'