Part time Receptionist for a large Pharmaceutical company on Milton Park, Abingdon. This is a 6 months fixed term contract.
My client based on Milton Park, Abingdon are looking for a part time Receptionist to join their company on a 6 months contract. This role will best suit someone who has experience in a similar Receptionist position. As the receptionist you will be responsible for booking in samples delivered by various couriers throughout the morning. You will also be responsible for data entry and contacting customers. My client have parking on site and are easily accessible by public transport.
This role is part time, working 7:30 - 12:00, Tuesday - Saturday.
Part Time Receptionist responsibilities:
- Responsible for laboratory support and administration.
- Booking in samples delivered by various couriers.
- Opening up delivery boxes, checking patient data, issuing a unique accessioning number barcode, releasing sample onto the system.
- Data input into the system.
- Booking in of clinical samples and data entry for these samples.
- Contacting customers with any queries arising from sample booking in.
- Referring any unresolved issues to the manager.
- Assisting with lab prep for daily processing.
The successful Part Time Receptionist candidate:
- Previous experience working in a similar receptionist role
- Ability to organise and prioritise work loads
- Looking for a Part Time role
Part Time Receptionist job on offer:
- Part Time, 7:30 - 12:00, Tuesday - Saturday
- 6 months contract initially
- Based on Milton Park, Abingdon
- Parking on site and accessible by public transport
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'