Part time, Receptionist
LAH Property Marketing, provide Front of House Receptionists for commercial buildings, - supporting the Landlord, Property Management Company and Letting Agent and providing a professional front of house service for tenants.
We are now looking to recruit a part time, front of house receptionist to work in the management office at a business park on the outskirts of Watford. You will provide a front of house reception role, which will include some administrative tasks.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to ensure a warm and professional welcome
- Couriers/post management
- Assist with the management of contractors and processing invoices
- Assist with administration duties including processing bus passes
- You will support the companies working at the business park with general enquiries or any issues
- You will support the Park Management Marketing team by helping with email communication and assisting with the concierge and event activities arranged for tenants in the surrounding offices
- You will be personable and proactive with a confident manner and deliver impeccable customer service, gained through working previously in reception or customer service roles.
- Immaculately presented, you will enjoy variety and be able to 'think on your feet’.
- You will have a 'can do attitude’ and happy to assist the Park Management Team with a variety of tasks if required.
- You will have excellent written and oral communication skills and be PC literate. Training will be given on in-house systems.
Wednesday afternoon 12.45 - 5.00pm and Thursday and Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Working 2.5 days per week (21.25 hours), as a job share (no weekends)
Must be flexible to provide cover for holidays and sickness when required.
Salary: £11,050 pa part time
Timing: Start January 2019
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'