A friendly company specialising in design and architecture are looking for an upbeat and friendly Receptionist to join their team on a part-time basis, 3 days a week.
You will be required to work 3 set days of your choice from 9-5:30pm with the potential to occasionally swap your days around as and when necessary.
As Receptionist, you will need to turn your hand to a variety of duties and always be willing to go the extra mile. Based on front of house of this open-plan office with one other Receptionist, your duties will include:
- Giving all clients and visitors a warm and professional welcome
- Using discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Helping with the procurement of stationery, kitchen and bathroom supplies
- Maintaining tidiness in the kitchen
- Liaising with suppliers and the buildings manager
- Distributing post
- Organising couriers and keeping a record of all bookings
- Assisting with ad-hoc administrative duties and projects
- Occasional desk research and project work for the Architects and Designers
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a nice, part-time role where they will be made to feel welcome and be part of a fun and vibrant team in a buzzy environment. If this sounds like you and you’re looking for part-time work, don’t delay, apply now! ***Please provide a short cover letter to tell us why you're looking for part-time work***
(Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive for each role, we are unable to get back to each individual on the status of their application).