Recruit Moore are working exclusively with our client in Fareham to find a Part-time Receptionist.
You will be working 2 full days a week, Monday and Friday, 08:30 - 17:00.
Duties to include:
- Receiving visitors in a professional manner, ensuring a positive first impression
- Answering telephone calls and directing calls appropriately
- Handling of incoming and outgoing post and ensuring it is sorted promptly, accurately and delivered to correct person
- Liaising with different departments and suppliers on a daily basis
- Maintaining office support systems
- Completing all copying, faxing and scanning requirements
- Monitoring levels of stationery and ordering as appropriate
- Booking and servicing of meeting room bookings, including arranging catering and refreshments
- Ensure that documentation is completed and filed in a timely manner
- Adhering to any Health and Safety policies in place.
You will have excellent organisational and time management skills, be confident, and able to communicate effectively and positively.
It is essential that you are IT literate, able to use a variety of software packages (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel) to produce correspondence and documents to maintain records, spreadsheets and databases accurately.
You will also need to use your own initiative, be self-motivated and disciplined.
In return our client offers a friendly warm working environment, excellent benefits and free parking.
Recruit Moore acts as an employment agency in relation to this role. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us within 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Answering Phones
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"