A warm, engaging and customer focused Receptionist is required to join an award winning, innovative brand with stunning offices, in the heart of the West End.
This is a part-time role paying the equivalent of £13/ph and working 8am-12pm and 2pm-6pm (alternating weekly)
This receptionist position is a key role with duties including but not limited to:
- Operating a busy switchboard
- Dealing with incoming visitors
- Co-ordination and setting up meeting rooms
- Organising and distributing post
- General administration
This role requires:
- Essential switchboard and receptionist experience
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and on the telephone
- A flexible and proactive attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong administrative skills
- A personable and enthusiastic manner is key as this role is an important point of contact for the company and their clients
If you have the experience and match the requirements, please apply in word format now. Unfortunately, due to a large volume of applicants we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.