Receptionist, Brighton £18 - 20k
Our client is an established property company based in Brighton. An opportunity now exists for an experienced well presented and well spoken Receptionist to join the company working part time two days a week on Thursday and Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
You’ll be the first point of contact and an ambassador for the organisation and as such you’ll have cheery deposition and the desire to assist in an efficient and timely manner.
This is a traditional reception role whereby your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Ensuring all calls are dealt with quickly and efficiently in a professional and courteous manner, taking messages as and when necessary.
- Welcoming all visitors to the organisation in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensure the Reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail and dealing with all outgoing mail ready for collection
- Update company internal telephone lists
- Dealing with deliveries and arranging couriers
- Ordering stationery
Successful candidates will be well presented and articulate with a strong work ethic. First class interpersonal and communication skills are essential with the ability to use your initiative and work to a high level of accuracy. You will also be required to work full time occasionally to cover for holidays and illness, covering for colleagues, however this would be scheduled in advance.
Only applicants with proven experience will be contacted.