***PART TIME RECEPTIONIST***
Working for a large and successful Law Firm who are constantly expanding and have a number of sites. This is an exciting time to join and be a part of their progression for their Haxby office.
YOUR NEW JOB...
This role is to cover maternity working in a key role to effectively and efficiently manage the reception service to all clients of the Company.
• Respond to enquiries from all callers
• Provide accurate information to callers on the departments and activities within the Company
• Open files and prepare documents
• Attend to clients who have appointments/do not have appointments
• Assist fee earners by dealing with general enquiries raised by clients
• Record all visitors and details for their attendance in the reception Visitors Book
• Take payments from clients
•Send and receive emails
• Search for client information on database as and when required
• Ensure reception area is always tidy and welcoming
• Deeds enquiries including the logging in/out of any Deeds
• Liaise with the Operations Manager or Fee Earner initially in order to obtain any missing information required to open files
• Make initial calls to clients prior to file opening to obtain any missing information
• Send out initial letters and questionnaires to clients and initial letters
To apply for this role we are looking for somebody who has excellent customer service skills able to multi task with IT skills.
WHATS ON OFFER…
Working Hours - Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Salary - £16,000 pro rata
Good benefits package!!!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
- Receptionist Duties