Our client is a professional law firm based in the central Bristol and are currently looking for a part-time receptionist to join their team.
The hours for this role are Monday to Wednesday (21 hours per week), hours will fluctuate betwen 3 different shift patterns 8:00am - 4:00pm, 9:00am - 5:00pm and 10:00am - 6:00pm, as well as occasional paid overtime to support with breakfast and evening events.
Duties will include:
- To maintain cover of the Conference Suite area between 8am and 6.00pm with a shift rota.
- To create a welcoming environment and provide a professional front of house service to visitors and people contacting the firm.
- To greet clients in a professional manner.
- To ensure clients' needs are met in terms of catering, car parking facilities etc.
- Ensure all staff practice correct manual handling when setting up rooms and equipment.
- Set up all IT equipment including laptops, plasma screens, DVDs, webinars and Skype meetings for each meeting.
- To be responsible for catering for the conference suites.
- To check and replenish magazines, papers and flowers as necessary.
- To check conference rooms prior to and when vacated by clients, ensure the rooms are cleared and set up with necessary IT kit and furniture for the next meeting and facilities in the room available when the meeting starts.
- Assist with any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Well presented and confident.
- Excellent client care skills with the ability to deal with clients and employees face to face and on the telephone and able to take control of situations, remain calm and put people at ease.
- Adaptable and hard working.
- Ability to work and deliver a service encompassing the firm's core brand values.
- Excellent communication skills with a confident manner being polite and friendly at all times.
- Experience of hosting or assisting with events.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all time.
- IT skills with knowledge of Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Previous reception experience is essential.
- Law Firm
- Telephone Reception
- Conference Rooms