Our private wealth client is looking for a professional part-time receptionist to deliver a high level of customer service on their front of house. Based in Central London you will have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
The role will be based in the client's offices four days per week, Monday through to Thursday. Hours of work will be from 8am-5pm. The base compensation per annum is contingent upon proven experience, in addition a discretionary bonus plan and competitive benefits plan is offered.
Salary: £23,000 with attractive benefits
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Meeting and greeting all clients and visitors to the firm
- Manage meeting rooms
- Answer phones
- Manage incoming and outgoing post
- Arrange couriers both nationally and internationally
- Carry out general administrative and clerical duties
- General housekeeping of the office
- Composing emails and correspondence to colleagues and external suppliers
- Assist with the preparation for in-house events
Skills and specifications for the role:
- Well-presented, courteous and able to act as an ambassador of the company.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including good telephone manner. Able to converse well on all levels, as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Communicates and acts in a professional manner at all times.
- Tactful, trustworthy, diplomatic. Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Detail orientated with an accurate/methodical approach to work.
- Knowledge and understanding of the firms recordkeeping requirements.
- Reliable, flexible and positive, hardworking and conscientious team player.
- Efficient time management skills to plan workload and prioritise accordingly, and capable of working autonomously and able to demonstrate initiative.
Educated to A Level standard or above with excellent English and maths skills. Basic MS Office skills - specifically Word and Excel. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail are equally important.
The successful candidate will be flexible, reliable, tactful and diplomatic with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. At times the office will be very busy and the individual will need to stay calm under pressure and show initiative.
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for over 17 years. We work with a range of industries from luxury brands to finance houses and recruit for secretarial/administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please get in touch!
- eye for detail
- diary management
- switched on