Receptionist Part-Time (Afternoons 1.00-5.30PM)
With your expertise in customer service on reception, you will support us - one of the world's best IT service providers increasing the satisfaction to all our customers. You will provide a professional and personable 1st point of contact to all visitors at our UK Headquarters in Basingstoke.
-You will proactively greet visitors in a professional manner maintaining a high standard at all times in the reception area.
-You will be responsible for booking meeting rooms, organising catering and booking external conference meetings.
-You will allocate security passes to visitors, monitor the security barrier and deal with all deliveries and mail enquiries.
-You will be responsible for actioning travel requests, including booking flights and hotels.
-You will be required to make adhoc purchases via the internet.
-You will responsible for sending out the post and larger parcels.
-You will be a team player who is always willing to help your colleagues.
You already have.
- Experience working in a Reception.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- An empathic personality and the motivation to improve and advance things.
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Exciting projects with your own responsibility and diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
Who we are:
Hemmersbach specialises in providing cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry. With more than 2,300 permanent employees in 34 subsidiaries we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job