Are you available Monday - Friday 12pm - 5.30pm on a permanent basis?
Are you an experienced Receptionist with a corporate background?
Are you keen to work in the City of London?
My client is a highly reputable Law firm based in the heart of London. They are currently seeking a Part-time Front of House Receptionist to join their company on a permanent basis.
This role is a part-time role working Monday -Friday 12pm-5.30pm and pays £14.85 per hour.
Your main duties on reception will include:
- Inbound call operating, transferring to necessary departments
- Meet & greet clients & visitors
- Ensure the reception area is clean & tidy at all times
- Liaise with directors
- Order lunches
- Book, set up and maintain conference meeting rooms
- Ad-hoc office support
Main duties in the post/facilities area will be:
- Dealing with incoming post, ensuring it is sorted into departments
- Dealing with outgoing post e.g Couriers come in to collect confidential documentation
- Liaising with the warehouse site where all the archived files are stored
- Updating the database they use to ensure all documents are logged
- Stationary replenishment for various stationary/post areas within the offices
- Checking on vending machine supplies if low
- Previous reception experience within a corporate environment
- Computer literate including MS Office packages
- Great telephone manner
- Can work to deadlines when required
- Great at dealing with the public
- Confident communicator at all levels (email, face to face & telephone)
- Strong organisation skills
- Friendly & approachable
- Good sense of humour
- High level of professionalism within the workplace
- Positive can-do attitude
- Experience of partnership environment is desirable but NOT essential
This role is to start ASAP and 9s for candidates who are keen to work part-time permanently.
If you are an experienced receptionist who is looking for a part-time position and want to work with a company that truly value their staff then call Natalie at Ritz Recruitment ASAP!
Due to a high level of responses only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ritz Rec (Emp Bus)
(reception, receptionist, switchboard, operator, London, greater London, east London, front of house, meet and great, front of house, customer service, personal assistant)
- front of house
- personal assistant