**Portishead Administrators - WE WANT YOU**
Office Angels are excited to be currently recruiting for a Temporary Administrator on a part time basis at a housing company in Portishead. The role is an immediate start and the hours are 22 hours a week spread over 3 days.
The role is available for initially 3 months, however, is likely to go permanent for the perfect candidate!
We are looking for someone with previous administrative experience to join the Home Repairs team. We are looking for candidates who have worked in a fast pace organisation previously and have customer service skills as you will be communicating with customers on a daily basis.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
1. Provide administration support to a range of functions:
- Accurate data entry
- Raising works orders
- Maintaining programmes of work within work streams, i.e. gas, electrical, asbestos, voids, repairs
- Facilities management
2. Liaise with both customers and contractors to co-ordinate repairs delivery and provide feedback to the technical teams
3. Organise resources within the office to support service delivery including arranging project meetings and recording minutes
4. Carry out facilities management including attending to visitors, setting up meeting rooms, organising catering requirements, managing post
- Ensure that stationary stock is managed for the office
- Co-ordinate all vehicle fleet servicing and MOT arrangements and arrangements for repair works including direct liaison with the Planning Team
- Complete annual leave and sickness logging for the workforce including preparation of statements
If you have this previous experience and are local to Portishead please call Office Angels Bristol today to enquire!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- Head Receptionist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'