JOB TITLE: Part Time Receptionist
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY TYPE: Global Language School - Corporate
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 4:00pm - 8:15pm
SALARY: £13,000 - £15,000 per annum (around £12-£13/ hour)
CULTURE: Professional, friendly, lively and hardworking team that takes immense care of its staff
BENEFITS: Training, holiday allowance, pension contribution, opportunities for progression, and an extremely friendly team!
WOW FACTOR: This Global language education company takes immense pride in taking care of its staff, and there is multiple opportunities for progression!
Job Summary | Part Time Receptionist
- Reception duties including answering the telephone, taking relevant messages, etc.
- Meet and greet clients in office
- Liaise with clients from all over the world, answering queries and passing on messages, utilising utmost customer service skills
- Order and upkeep of stationary
- Set up and facilitate meetings
- Set up conference calls
- Update and manage all Communications and IT systems
- General bookkeeping / client administration (i.e. produce invoices, manage post, etc.)
- General admin including filing, preparing report cards and student packs, etc.
- Using central scheduling system to book meeting rooms, update client information, etc.
- General office support
- General office administration including data entry, managing database systems, and assisting with any office changes
- Any and all other tasks as directed by the office staff
Key Skills Required
- IT literate including all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- Sociable and personable
- Well spoken with excellent communications skills (face-to-face, telephone and email)
- Self- motivated
- Proactive hands on approach
- Willingness to learn and develop
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.