Part-time receptionist - Birmingham - Start Date ASAP
My client is one of the UK's fastest growing health companies, looking for a receptionist for their clinic based in Birmingham.
They are looking for a PT Receptionist to work Wed - Fri week 1 (27 Hours), Thurs - Fri Week 2 (18 hours) working the hours of 8:45 - 18:00 or 7:45-17:00
They are a rapidly expanding chain of private general practice clinics (19 so far) in central London, Manchester and Birmingham providing commuters and travellers with convenient access to high quality yet very affordable GP consultations. They are looking for outstanding individuals who will share their passion for what they are creating and the ambition to make a difference.
This role is part receptionist and part clinic manager responsible for making sure that everything in your clinic helps their clients have the best experience possible. You will be the first point of contact for their patients, either on the phone or in person, and first impressions count!
They are looking for someone who will be passionate in meeting their patient's needs with generosity and compassion. This person will be supporting their doctors with everything they need, to deliver the expectation, exceeding care we aspire to provide to all our patients. They will also be managing the systems, stock and administration of the clinic.
Full training and excellent ongoing support provided.
List of Main duties
- Assist doctors with any queries throughout the day.
- To complete general housekeeping tasks to ensure the clinic is clean and tidy at all times.
- To report any facility issues to the Operations Manager and ensure they are resolved.
- To complete medication and non-medication stocks by doing weekly counts and reporting the numbers to the pharmacy assistant.
- Ordering non-medication stock from the Operations Manager and doctors laboratory.
- To check all doctors’ equipment is available for doctors to use and is working correctly.
- To complete and be accountable for daily cash and invoice reconciliation.
- To provide excellent customer service to all patients via email, telephony and verbally in clinic.
- Arranging courier collections for blood samples taken in clinic, managing that these couriers arrive in a timely manner.
- Fulfil the role of a chaperone when appropriate.
Note: We are looking to fill this role ASAP.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'