Due to internal movement, we are seeking a Part Time Afternoon Receptionist to join our international organisation based in Frimley. Working Mon to Fri 1pm to 5.30pm, you will be based on our prestigious front of house Reception desk working as part of our Facilities department.
We are an international manufacturing organisation with sites worldwide. Our Frimley office boasts a modern and corporate working environment and we can offer a range of benefits on top of your salary including 25 days holiday pro rata, pension, healthcare and free parking.
Our team of receptionists provide a professional front of house service, meeting and greeting business guests and employees to the EMEA Headquarters building. The Receptionist also supports the business in other administrative duties. The receptionist will be working 1.00pm to 5.30pm daily (Monday to Friday) and your main duties will be as follows:-
- Meeting and greeting all business guests to the European Headquarters in a personable and professional manner.
- Ensuring all guests sign in and are met by their host before leaving reception.
- Book meeting rooms requested, and issue internet access for visitors
- Booking taxis and coding invoices for taxi bookings.
- Organising of corporate buffets and ordering office refreshments.
- Operating the telephone switchboard.
- Maintaining and keeping accurate holiday records.
- Dealing with daily incoming and outgoing post and ordering consumables for the franking machine.
- Maintaining small stationary cupboard, monitoring stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Logging deliveries and ensuring appropriate tracking is in place across all arriving parcels.
- Organising of couriers and usage of SRM (Supplier Relationship Management).
- Other Administration support as required.
To be successful as our afternoon receptionist you should have previous reception and administration experience ideally gained within a corporate reception environment. You should be PC literate in Word, Excel and outlook and be happy working in a stand alone reception role.
In return we can offer a rarely available part time reception role working for an international industry leader based at our modern offices.
Please submit your CV asap for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'