Receptionist / Administrator
Part Time: 22.5 Hours per week. Permanent
£9.23 per hour + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time Receptionist/Administrator to provide a professional, friendly and welcoming front of house service for an award-winning ethical retailer (a natural and organic health & beauty brand).
What you will do:
- To be the first point of contact for all visitors to site ensuring that the appropriate Site Induction procedures are delivered and that all hosts are advised of their arrival in a timely manner
- Answer telephone calls in a friendly and professional manner, take responsibility for the call until the enquirer is satisfied - forward onto extensions or take messages and pass on as relevant
- Welcome and assist any staff, visitors, contractors or therapy patients, and liaise with relevant NYR host
- Deal with all enquiries coming into the email inbox on a daily basis and file as appropriate
- Sort incoming mail, ensure outgoing mail is franked correctly, bundled and ready for collection, liaise with Post Office staff as necessary
- Ensure that all visitors/contractors are attended to in-line with the sign in process and are made aware of the NYR Emergency Evacuation procedures
- To take the lead on preparation for any external visits to site
- General administration and support to the wider business, specifically the Facilities team
- Maintain staff signing in sheets for fire, health and safety and communications purposes and produce on a weekly basis
- Take bookings for therapies, liaising with practitioners
- Reconcile the daily kitchen takings to the centralised excel spreadsheet
- Assist senior members of staff with making travel arrangements
- Oversee meeting room bookings and liaise with the kitchen regarding catering requirements
- Responsible for stationery ordering
- Friendly and welcoming, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Proven Customer Services Skills
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Confidence to work under own initiative, yet take direction well
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively
- Good attention to detail
The position is part-time time 22.5 hours per week - Mon/Thur/Fri. In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (full time equivalent), company pension scheme, product discount scheme, a paid community day, subsidised onsite restaurant, onsite parking, great working environment including extensive gardens.
Recruitiful provides an HR recruitment support service to this hiring client. On receipt of your application, we will email you full details of this opportunity: Hiring organisation name, job desciption and any supporting documentation. We will then wait for your email authorisation before then forwarding your application/CV. The hiring organisation may choose to contact you directly should they wish to invite you to interview or may channel via ourselves.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'