Part Time Receptionist - 30 hours per week
Job Description: Part Time Receptionist
Hours: 30 per week - Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Location: Hartley Wintney, Hampshire.
Reporting to: Managing Director
Due to expansion my client is looking for an experienced Receptionist/ Administrator to join their team on a part time basis. The hours for this role are 9:00am - 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
The responsibilities of this role are:
- First point of contact for incoming calls
- Greeting Clients/ Visitors to the practice
- Organising refreshments
- Sorting and Distributing incoming post
- Logging and sending ongoing post
- Maintaining the up keep of the meeting rooms and reception area
- Ordering office stationery items from supplier
- General Administration duties - assisting the Administration team
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous up to date experience as a Receptionist/ Administrator.
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Ability to speak to clients to gain their trust
- The ability to multi-task
- Friendly and ability to work alone
- Confidence with dealing with clients on a face to face basis.
You will also be conscientious and detail orientated.
If this roles sounds as though it aligns with your desire to have a career that comes with fantastic ongoing career development prospects and a high level of compensation, please email your CV with a covering letter now.
If this role isn’t of interest then please contact us as we have a number of active roles at the moment that may be more suitable.
- General Administration
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Client Facing Skills
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job