EXCELLENT opportunity with a local employer.
£20K - £22K pro rata - Discretionary Profit Share Bonus Scheme - Harrogate - Part Time - Permanent - 9% Contributory Pension Scheme - Onsite Parking - 30 days annual leave pro rata, rising by one day every year until 35 - Death in Service, (4 x salary) and more.
Our client is a well established and progressive services provider.
Based in modern offices, the company provides a supportive working environment.
Reporting into the Head of Reception, the main purposes of the role are to assist with the smooth running of the reception facility, provide backup administrative and secretarial support to various departments and help maintain and run the facilities function of the company.
Key duties include:
- Provide a professional front of house to clients and visitors - manning the switchboard, meeting and greeting, providing refreshments etc.
- Control of meeting room bookings.
- Post - distribution and dispatch.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to various areas of the business - must be able to audio and touch type.
- Order stationery, maintain stock levels.
- Facilities support - overseeing general maintenance of the building, office furniture and equipment, liaison with contractors.
The ideal candidate MUST have experience in a similar position, i.e. Reception, Administrator, Secretary, Team Secretary and/or PA.
You will have excellent communication and time management skills, be able to work as part of a team, as well as using your own initiative.
You will have working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel.
If this sounds like the new role for you, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY NOW and don’t miss this excellent career opportunity.