Part Time Reception 2 Days
Part Time Reception 2 Days £19,000 Pro Rata
Your new company
You will be based on the front of house reception, providing excellent customer service to both building occupiers and visitors.
Duties to include:
- Meeting and greeting occupiers and visitors
- Processing incoming post on a daily basis
- Answering phones and dealing with queries
- Point of contact for day to day issues with occupiers and contractors
- Arranging meeting rooms and other services for occupiers when requested
- Ensuring high levels of customer service for occupiers and visitors at all times
- Updating twitter account on a regular basis
- Filing and archiving duties
- General administration duties
- Provide additional cover for holidays etc
Your new role
- Experience within a Reception position is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organised and hard working
- Team Player with an efficient and proactive approach
- Must be able to work independently at times
- Well presented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be educated to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent including Maths & English at Grade C or above
What you'll get in return
- 2 Days Per week 8am - 5pm The working days can be either: - Mondays & Tuesdays - Thursdays & Fridays - Mondays & Fridays
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Pro Rata)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Free Car Parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'