Part Time Purchase Order Processor
£20,000 - £25,000 Per Annum (pro rata)
The Works are actively recruiting for a Part Time Purchase Order Processor on a permanent basis, to work for a distribution company based in the Botley area in Hampshire. The position will include the following:
- Placing purchase orders with appropriate suppliers
- Managing the daily purchase order processing procedures
- Making sure the correct suppliers are used in line with procurement strategies
- Building relationships with suppliers to ensure service levels are maintained
- Ensuring order acknowledgements are sent with all orders from suppliers
- Making sure the relevant sales/warehouse personnel are notified of any unfulfilled supplier deliveries or purchase orders
Candidates with good communication skills and previous purchase order experience would be an advantage.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 1430 - 1730.
Please note: If you do not hear from us within 7 working days of your application being sent, then you have been unsuccessful for this position.
- Purchase Order Processor Part Time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job