Our well-established client is seeking a part time Purchase Ledger Clerk to cover a maternity contract until December 2018.
Working in a small team with one other individual you will be performing the following duties within the accounts department:
- Entering invoices onto the system
- Performing general accounts administration duties
- Previous experience within purchase ledger is advantageous
- Excel experience is an advantage
- Someone who will work within in a small team environment
- Reliable individual who will commit to working until the end of the contract
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: accounts assistant, accounts administrator, purchase ledger administrator, accounts payable.
Hours: Tuesday to Thursday, 5 hours a day (flexible)
Salary: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job