Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk required
16 hours per week
Salary of £16,800 pro rata`d
Working for a well known manufacturing company, my client is seeking to recruit a Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk position to add to their existing finance team.
Main duties of the role to include -
- Three way matching of invoices, delivery notes and purchase orders
- Posting invoices onto Sage 200 system
- Reconcile supplier statements regularly
- Maintain Petty Cash
- Filing and scanning of documents for accounts and payroll department
- Any other general duties that may arise
- Key skills and experience
Following qualities and experience:
- Previous experience of working within an accounts environment, preferably within purchase ledger
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with others, having a confident and polite telephone manner.
- Computer literate, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, experience of Sage or similar operating system preferred
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job