If you’re looking for a Part Time Property Managers position in estate agency, then this could be the perfect job for you!
Our client is an established and successful Lettings and Management Company who have asked us to find an experienced Property Manager to join their team on a part time basis..
They are looking for somebody with at least 1 years Property Management experience who can help to manage their existing client portfolio. Anybody without this experience will unfortunately not be considered for this particular vacancy.
They would ideally want you to work Monday/Wednesday/Friday 9am to 6pm, but are flexible if some body wanted to work less hours and more days. They use CFP.
The successful candidate will be of smart appearance, be reasonably well spoken, be very well organised and have good telephone and face-to-face communication skills. They must also have excellent PC skills for email, database management, etc.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the legal aspects of the role, and having ARLA qualifications would be a significant advantage.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROPERTY MANAGER:
- To attend an effective daily meeting.
- To ensure the Landlord carries out his obligations to the Tenant both in statute and the tenancy agreement
- To account promptly and accurately to the Landlord regarding income and expenditure
- To spend only sums on repairs as are reasonable, justifiable and the Landlord’s responsibility
- To ensure any repairs put in hand have been carried out correctly
- To ensure that any decisions you take do not put the company at risk of being sued by the Landlord.
- Timely and transparent handling of client funds
- To ensure the Tenant fulfils their obligations as set out in the tenancy agreement
- To organise the maintenance of properties to the clients satisfaction
- To display relevant skills to identify and qualify Landlords and Tenants’
- To control activities and systems to ensure the department is run cost effectively at all times
- To market and sell the company's services and products
- To develop business relations with group members to maximise the company's cross selling opportunities
- To be punctual at all times and be dressed in accordance with the company's Dress Code
- To ensure that the company's websites are updated at all times as well as branch property availability list.
- Ensure that FSA regulation guidelines are adhered to in all working practices
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PROPERTY MANAGER
- Preferably ARLA qualified
Estate Agency Professionals is a specialist recruitment agency for the estate agency industry. We’ve been established for over 24 years and are regarded as one of the leading recruitment agencies in the industry.
We cover the whole of London and the South East of England and our numerous clients include many of the most successful independent and corporate estate agency and property companies.
TYPICAL ROLES WE RECEIVE EVERY DAY
Residential Branch Managers …. Sales Managers …. Assistant Managers …. Sales Negotiators …. Property Listers …. Lettings Managers …. Lettings Negotiators …. Property Managers …. Block Managers … Lettings Administrators …. Branch Secretaries …. Commercial Negotiators … and a variety of other roles.
If you feel that you’re suitable for the above vacancy, then simply apply for this position right now.!
Alternatively, if you’re not sure whether this particular vacancy is right for you, but are actively looking for a role within the Estate Agency or Lettings industry, then why not check out our website Jobs-in-Estate-Agency.com or just send us your CV anyway, and tell us exactly what you’re looking for. Our consultants are all very friendly, experienced and your enquiry is completely confidential.
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job